Friday, December 9, 2011

Meant to be

I love the fact rice krispey treats are yummy and easy to make. I saw this book that is full of nothing, but themed treats. I went to half price books to see if they had it and score for me. I was looking through it and thought these footballs would be cute to take to an SMU game sometime. After leaving half price books we went in to Central Market to get some groceries and as soon as we walked in the store to start our shopping I came across this football trey. It was meant to be. I had to make those snacks for the next game. The kiddos loved them and they were so easy to make. I did not use the peanut butter per the instructions. I was not sure how well it would really taste. I was proud of them and can not wait to make more things out of this book. 


No comments:

Post a Comment