Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Dear Chelsea Handler

Chelsea,
Happy freaking Friday. I hope this letter finds you well. I wanted to see if you could please sign and return? Here is the sob story to go with the request. My girlfriends and I had way too much Vodka or Chelseatinies, maybe it was the mix of that and not eating. =-) We were on a liquid diet this evening. I mean I was so excited. I wanted to see you the year before, but I was laid off and couldn’t justify spending money for entertainment. Anyhow, it was my best girlfriends 30th Birthday and we brought our books to get signed only to find out that you have to buy them there, so we bought more so we could get that beautiful wrist band.We were so excited to actually meet you, but with the long line, my bladder of a two year old, one too many beverages to even attempt to stand vertical and the stinky people in line, we just couldn’t do it.
So, I was looking at my bookshelf at all these books I have of yours because they have been sitting there since the night of your show and wondered what in the hell am I going to do with them. I have given a couple as gifts.  Meredith the girls 30th birthday we were celebrating just got back from a vacation in L.A. and she tried to get on your show to see if she could possible get one signed, but instead only wound up with a picture of your house. J We are so paparazzi aren’t we. 
Well, one evening after a few cocktails, not cock up my tails, but you know a nice refreshing tottie. My friends and I started talking. This is when all the good ideas come about. We thought that maybe if I sent the books to you with a paid envelope back, you would sign them for sure. So, here are the last two books. If you could please sign mine Kristina and the other one generically. I am not sure who is going to be the lucky lassie to get it. After all I am the only friend that would actually take the time to try and do this.
Even though I am sure it is your fan mail that returns them. I find humor in my actions. I am the last one out of the group that believes I will get something back, but I am also the only one who will take the time out of my day to do it either. Guess it has something to with that little space that never gives up on a surprise with in me!
Anyhow, Chelsea cheers to you and cheers to me, friends forever we shall be. If you should ever *&^$ me then *&^$ you and cheers to me. It is my old time college favorite! HA, seriously I appreciate the time and hope to see my books back with some john handcockcs in them!!!

Sincerely one dedicated fan,
Kristina Burkley
Dallas, TX 75214







Chelsea Handler
2118 Wilshire Blvd
Suite 1053
Santa Monica, CA
90403

I am sending letter and pics to Chelsea with a return postage paid envelope. We shall see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment