Thursday, May 10, 2012

What do you see?

I created my very own vision board. I am not sure I have it down all the way, but it is a starting point for sure. I had fun making it. You may ask your self what is a vision board?

vision board is a tool used to help clarify, concentrate and maintain focus on a specific life goal. Literally, a vision board is any sort of board on which you display images that represent whatever you want to be, do or have in your life.


It has been such a struggle for me to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. I thought this may be something good to help me. I certainly know it isn't going to hurt. Some may call it kind of cheesy, I say it is out of my head and now on paper. I was amazed to see that there are actual technology tools to help you create these things. 




Insight to what my board means -  The name of my board is Finding the JOB for me. I had emailed it to a couple of my biggest fans. One instantly emails me with why on earth does it say alone? She reminds me how many people I have in my life and that I am far from being alone. I find it interesting to see that is what she thinks so quickly. The alone is for how I feel at the office and in my "career" and my fulfillment of what I want out of work. The rest is pretty easy. Graduating college was a major accomplishment for me. I felt very proud. I enjoy organizing, working on the computer, taking a risk, thinking, imagining, growing, traveling, recycling, keeping work and life balance is major and possible making some pals at the office. Maybe I am asking for too much or maybe you should be more thankful for what you have. 



No comments:

Post a Comment