Friday, March 18, 2011

Some of my Favorite Photos

This picture was taken in Busan, S. Korea in September of 09.

I have been going through and organizing all my photos on my USB and came across this picture. I love it so much that it inspired me to write this blog and email it to the people that I was on the trip with when I  took it. It only takes a moment to let someone know you are thinking about them. You should never underestimate what the smallest act can mean to someone.

FR:krbsmile-My Fav Pic of the day and it made me think of you guys. Hope all is well. :*)
TO:jgaines98, ct_sigchi
FR:jgaines98-Love it. What good times we had. I think of that trip often!
TO:ct_sigchi, krbsmile

When taking this picture I was trying to grasp the mountain on the back side and the beach I was standing on. I didn't even realize that there was a boy there, looking in the water. I wonder now what is he looking for, maybe a pretty shell or a living creature. Maybe he isn't looking for anything, but is just watching his toes twinkle in the sand while water is rushing over them. Whatever it may be, he is an exact replica of  me and what I do when I first walk up to the water.

I have decided to keep adding to this blog so that I have one place to keep my favorites. I take so many I can easily get lost them and I have learned all to well that time is our enemy. Well, it gets away from us quickly. I have always loved pictures I can't think of a better way to capture memories. I don't have any pictures from my child hood and I am working on trying to get some. I can't wait to see them.

Picking just one picture is going to be hard and good for me. Hard cause I love all pictures and I think each and everyone has something favorite about it. Good because I think it is healthy to challenge yourself with only being allowed to have one.


"A picture is worth a thousand words"

Jason took this picture with some sort of app on his Iphone. I instantly thought this one needs to be framed. This is the view of San Jose, Costa Rice from our hotel room. August of 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment